- identity card: valid citizens' passport or passport
- a valid driving license
- to pay the agreed rent and deposit in the amount 165 EUR, which is the same for every car
- Minimum age 23 years.
- original extract from the business register
- identity document: a citizen's card or a passport of a statutory representative (manager) of the company
- driving license of the person who will drive the rented vehicle
- to pay the agreed rent and a refundable deposit in the amount 165 EUR, same for each car
- Minimum age 23 years.
When renting without damaging the vehicle, the deposit is returned in full. In case of accident or accident, damage to the vehicle by the tenant, the deposit will be charged to the lessor as a contribution to the insurance company. If the accident was not caused by the fault of the tenant and the guilty party is known, the deposit will be refunded. Vehicles have statutory and emergency insurance, which includes both theft insurance and vandalism caused by Europe's leased vehicle.
Agreed rent and deposit for the vehicle must be paid when the vehicle is taken in one of the following ways:
- in cash
- Bank transfer
- by credit card, via a mobile POS terminal
We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, JCB Cards, ZBK, Diners Club, American Express. When paying with a card, rent and deposit will be blocked in your account. After the undamaged vehicle is returned, a payment will be made and the deposit will be released.
- phone order
- online, by filling in the form
- via email address
1. The vehicle takes the customer and returns the landlord with a full fuel tank.
2. The driver must be a holder of a driving license for a minimum of 12 months for a group of vehicles to be leased.
3. The car rental time is from 07:00 to 21:00 every day of the year, and the vehicle can be picked up outside these hours upon prior arrangement, free of charge..
4. The daily rate is 24 hours from the start of the rental. Overnight rental over 60 minutes is charged on the next day of rental.
5. The vehicle can only travel to the European Union.
6. The daily mileage limit for the Fiat Ducato is 300 km (ie up to 300 km per day of rental). When renting for more than 1 month: 5000 km / month.
Smoking in the vehicle. Sanction 100,00 €
extended liability insurance required by law (all vehicles), prepaid toll stamp for Slovak highways (all vehicles), GPS (optional), snow chains (optional), child seat (optional).